Friday, February 04, 2005

Me and 1/5 of the Spice Girls

Me and the oh so talented oh so bangable Emma Bunton aka "Baby Spice". Her new album "Free Me" is one of the better pop albums I've heard in a long time. Thanks to fellow KTU mixmaster Johnny Rocks for hooking me up with the picture. I always liked the Spice Girls in sort of a weird "I can appreciate them from a music marketing standpoint" way. Never was a big fan of the music, although I did like the ballad "2 Become 1" and the video for it. I was also a big fan of the Spice Girl candy that the ice cream man used to sell for 50 cents. I remember I had an Emma sticker on my Chemistry notebook that randomly got stuck there. Summer of '97. Anthony would appreciate that one. Anyways, it was great to meet her, I trekked all over Manhattan in the sub-freezing cold to xl to meet her, and it was great. The VIP area very few people had access to, so I had a chance to talk with her for a bit one-on-one, take a picture, get an autograph. I love this industry.


Oh Baby Spice Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home