Thursday, January 06, 2005

I hate the treadmill every day

So I was flipping through a copy of Men's Health yesterday, and I decided that I've gotten WAY too fat in the past two months. Since November, I stopped going to the gym and started stretching the limits of how much food is too much food. I think a big turning point was New Year's Eve, where I consumed nothing but hors d'oeuvers for the entire length of the day. I ate nothing but Pigs In A Blanket (22 g of fat per 1 serving- 1 serving=5 pigs), Fried Raviolis and Bagel Bites. Oh and a piece of the birthday cake that Steven made for Paul's birthday.

So as of yesterday it was back to the gym. I've foregone my lifting regiment (if you can call it that) for a cardio and abs fest. I guess I'd rather enjoy a flat toned stomach than a more developed upper body at this point. Wish me luck. I managed to scrape out 1 mile on the treadmill my first day running.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home