Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Things That Make Me Happy...Part 1

I thought I would take this time, on an brutally slow work day, to take a closer look at some of the random things in life that make me happy, even when the rest of the world sucks...


Where else could 25 cents buy you such joy- oh wait, your mom....
I spent a better part of my childhood playing this game, among others. I thought enough of it that I went out and bought an upright arcade machine of it, because playing it on a game console just isn't the same. Anyways, Pac Man is a great stress reliever and I think there would be a lot less crime in the world if people played Pac Man instead of going out and killing one another. I don't like when people ask me "can you get to the last board?". Come on, EVERYONE knows there's no end to these games. Don't you think if there was some sort of mind blowing "end" to the game, you would know about it by now? Remember, we're talking 1980 here folks. This shit is one step above "Space Invaders". Honorable mention goes to Ms. Pac Man, Jr. Pac Man and Super Pac Man. Not to be forgotten is the rare, but admirable Pac N Pal.

Pac Man Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home