Saturday, January 15, 2005

In my pajamas

So yeah it's saturday and I have absolutely nothing to do. I don't plan on A) getting dressed or B) leaving the house at all (well, until tonight anyway). The family is out for the day- Tom at some weekend retreat thing in the ghettos of NJ and the 'rents taking grandma out to LI to put a deposit down on her new condo in the senior community out there. Score. So it's just me and the dog. And some frozen pizza. Betsios vs. Ellios. Betzio's wins. I'll probably spend most of the day hunched over my turntables trying to bang out another mix. Or organizing my shoebox full of unlabled blank tapes of my KTU shows from the past two years. I really should have been labeling them with the dates this whole time.

Oh, so BJ, Christie, Gelo and I went to Boulder Creek Steakhouse last night. It fuckin rocked- and only 87$ total for the four of us, considering we got 4 appetizers. I need a personal trainer. We watched "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" which was fuckin hysterical. Big thanks to Gary of Victory Blvd Blockbuster, who I worked with for years, for NOT crediting and giving me a free rental. What the fuck. I used to give people I HATED free rentals, just because, well, it was more habit than anything.

Ahh..Frozen Pizza ready...76g of carbs, 21 protein, 15 fat here I come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home