Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Dangers of Alcohol

Last night, 18 of us rented a limo and went to party at Crobar as a surprise for Chris Mangum's 30th birthday. It was a lot of fun, and we all had a good time, from what I can remember. I just really need to learn to stay away from drinking more than 5 drinks in an hour's time. Especially when it's vodka and red bull, which is toxic to my stomach. The entire limo ride home (over an hour), I was on the verge of throwing up in my hat, and probably all over Jay. Thank God I didn't. A little hung over today, but more than anything just taking last night as a lesson learned. Now it's back to the grind tomorrow. Lots of stress on the work front these days with the big boss Billy Diggs, especially since Julian got fired. But hopefully this week will see an end to that.

In the meantime, it's the sunday night ritual- heading to KTU to drop off tonight's mix, and then over to Jay's to watch some TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home