Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Summer Halfway Point

So I managed to neglect this for the whole month of July, but I guess thats due to my obsession with MySpace. So its about 95 degrees out today, Bill is out of the office and I've done absolutely no work today. It feels good, although I would rather be lying out in the sun. Instead I'm sitting here with the freakshow Cynthia that sits next to me (counting down the minutes until she gets shitcanned by Bill) and seeing Ann's leering, scary face walk by me every ten minutes.

The summer so far has quite lived up to my expectations. The weather has been holding up fairly decently. The fourth was a lot of fun and we managed not to get arrested for illegal fireworks. It seems as if the summer of 2005 is going to be defined by Saturday nights in Chris and Michelle's backyard playing Texas Hold Em. Jay and I haven't been out to Colosseum on a Saturday more than once in the past two months, because we've been playing cards. It's absolutely addicting. Speaking of cards and gambling, the four J's (Jarrod, Jessica, Jason and James) spent a wonderful night in AC last weekend (I called out sick it was so empowering to lie about having the flu). Of course we all lost our shirts, but we had a lot of fun in the process. Between the Slingo, Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune nickel slots, I was in heaven. Unfortunately, I got my ass kicked in the table games and it was all downhill from there.

Tonight everyone is coming over for dinner. We're gonna order in. Should be good times. Did I mention I love my friends?

I'll try to update more frequently and not forget about this thing

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't come over on Wednesday. I miss you guys! I wish I had a fucking night free to do happy hour but the summer is being sucked up before my eyes.

Update your bio, too, ya jerk. You've been 24 for 6 months now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home