Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Give It Up

I got to give it up
Find someone to love me
I got to let it go
Find someone that I can care for

So it's been an eventful last couple of days. First off, Federico is home for the week from Chicago. It looks like he's moving back to SI for good in June, so we're all excited to have him back. It was very relaxing to spend my Tuesday evening in his basement, as we have done for the past seven years, looking for the "tubchumming" video on consumption junction (don't ask- you had to be there). Work is going okay, mainly because Bill's been gone and it's been so quiet. That won't last forever however. I'm toying with the idea of seeing if I can work 4 days a week instead of asking for raise. That way I can DJ during the week. Speaking of DJ'ing, this is probably going to be my last Friday at Aqua. Good riddance to that (see previous posts).

So this weekend the game plan is to basically get through Friday night at Aqua, then Saturday do my KTU mix, maybe meet up with Frank- who we've been trying to coordinate this all week- go to Colo Saturday night (with Federico maybe) and relax on Sunday and drop my mix off at KTU at some point.

Ok, it's off to bed now. I'm determined to be asleep before 1:30, as I've been going to bed too late the past couple of days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home