Wednesday, April 27, 2005

No more Aqua rants

It has come to my attention, thanks to Frank Manzo- who took the time to read my entire blog from end to end- that alot of my more recent posts have all been tirades against Aqua. So, on that note, with him being totally right- I can safely leave it at this: Promoters have been hired, they start in early May, it's 21+ and it's gonna rock.

In other news....

DJ'ing wise- I will be doing a gig at Lundy's in Sheepshead Bay (yes- they're clearing out the tables and doing the club thing on Friday nights in the summer) and getting paid a grand for 4 hours. According to the girl at KTU who is handling booking me, the guys doing the club have a lot of money to throw around and no idea where to spend it first. So I guess ultimately I am benefitting off of the ignorance of others. Fine by me.

So now I'm sitting in the conference room, apparantly at 5:20 pm my moronic boss has decided it's time to have a staff meeting now. I fucking hate him. He just came in here and says to me "anytime anyone from a carrier calls, knock my door down- I've been trying to get this girl on the phone for 3 weeks....when did she call? So I say "when you were in your meeting and said to hold all your calls". Stupid jerk. Gotcha there. Trying to make me look stupid. I'm not your fucking secretary.

Ok enough negativity.

I'm all moved into the new apartment. It rocks! Finally I can come and go as I please, and entertain guests (one in particular). I spent a lot on the furniture and new TV and stuff, and I'm happy. It's about 90% done. I just need stuff to hang on the walls, some picture frames, candles and some stuff for the bathroom. I'm having a little housewarming get together on Saturday with the crew- so that should be nice. Federico is coming home from Chicago for a week, so it will be good to see him. Gelo won't be there because he's a little bitch and has to go to Albany with his slut girlfriend (just kidding- she's awesome- we have been throwing the word slut around for about 8 years now). So finally I get to be an adult a little bit.

Life is pretty good

2 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Frank said...

whoo hoo - I got a mention

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to update!

~nan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home