Saturday, November 25, 2006

Why Havent I Posted?

It's funny. With all this free time one would think I'd be posting every day, especially given my propensity for multitasking, but for some reason consistently updating this blog with the little daily ins and outs of life has continued to elude me until tonight.

It's one o'clock in the morning on a Saturday night, and here I am, in my pajamas doing nothing while Jay watches a movie that I don't want to watch. Some loser I've become...

I don't have a whole lot to say. BJ and Christie are married. Thanksgiving was uneventful. The night before the Thanksgiving at the Copa rocked. DJ'ing is so-so. Work is going well (although I will be happy to be salaried again in January and not living in this check-to-check limbo of freelancing).

Otherwise. Ain't much to say.

Oh- go on Youtube and look up the "Angry Nintendo Nerd". Funniest shit I've seen in a long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home