Sunday, October 15, 2006

Inappropriate Behavior.

I have a problem. I need to get this out. What the FUCK is up with sea-hag looking middle-aged women on Myspace with glittery, sparkling, photo strewn profiles with so much shit in them it freezes up your hard drive.

Let me get this straight. You are 38 years old (or so your profile says, although I suspect in reality you probably grew up watching first-run episodes of The Andy Griffith Show). You are NOT 19. NOT 19. You look like the troll under the bridge. Literally. You have 3 hellspawn children, pictures aptly thrown all around your profile with captions like "me n my daughter- isn't she hot?" or "my little men". You have badly lit, cheap webcam pictures of yourself in a horrific attempt to look "sexy" (usually with a photo caption underneath that reads "aren't I sexy?")

Absolutely horrifying. I get these friend requests constantly. And much like slowing down to watch a car crash on the Turnpike, I'll always click "view profile" and look at all of the nauseating sexy-face pictures, all of the stock-photo images of the half-naked guys, the glittering roses, the create-your-own logo "#1 BITCH!". It's astounding how disturbed I am by this.

Sometimes the things people do with themselves never fail to amaze me.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get why anyone decorates their page with so much stuff. A few graphics, fine, I can see that. Personalize if you must. But if it takes more than 10 seconds to load and prevents me from doing anything else on my computer while I'm waiting for it, it is definitely not worth the trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home