Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ah That's What My Head Hurts

I thought I was getting a headache from having these big headphones on my head all day with music making my eardrums into little tiny trampolines- but it turns out it was just the thick top part of the headphone mashing into my head and pulling at my hair (kind of like hat-head for DJ's).

Either way- made my head hurt. It's 1:30 in the morning, and I'm far from tired. I've been tinkering with my Myspace page and listening to the new demo I made (not crazy about it- ho hum).

I caught some of my KTU show tonight while I was watching TV on the couch. This is going to be my last week doing Sunday nights as a weekly show- after a good three and a half year run, I will be sharing the space starting next week with fellow KTU Mixmaster Tommy Nappi- whose Saturday night show fell victim to the mighty Clear Channel axe. So for that, I'm more than happy to share the space- welcome aboard Tommy! So starting next week, Tommy and I will be alterating the 11 o'clock time slot.

What else what else. I made lasagna for the first time yesterday, and it came out great. I wound up feeding Jay, Chris, Ryan, Philip and baby Nicky- glad I made just enough considering I thought it would be dinner for two people.

Mom and Dad are coming into SI tomorrow, so I'll probably spend a good part of the afternoon with them, and dodging any potential calls from jerkoff boss.

Interview Tuesday. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luck!

And thanks for the shout out in your last post- I feel special ;)
-Christie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home