Monday, August 07, 2006

Wildwood Days

It's been a couple of years since I've been down the shore to Wildwood. Starting back in '97 or so, I was there every summer with the fam, usually for a week in July and a week in August. Then I grew up and became an adult, so the trips died down. I think the last time I was down there was maybe in 2002. Anyways, it was nice to be down there again. Tom and Anthony went with me, and we stayed at the retro 50's (not built in the 50's, unlike most of the lodging down there) Starlux hotel. I rarely get to go anywhere, so it was nice to be away for the weekend and just relax on the beach and walk the entire length of the boardwalk about eight times. Here are some photo highlights...



Me and Anthony enjoying some cocktails



Me and Tom



7-11 ain't got shit on the Wawa




The Wildwood board of health doesn't visit the boardwalk very often. I'll give you $20 to drink the corn water. And yes, you're not imaginging things. That is cheese fries pizza!



The boardwalk at night



The rides all lit up



This zombie creature must have been on clearance at the zombie creature store- we saw him on 5 different occasions on 3 different dark rides.



Some hot beach eye candy



more rides

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese fries pizza is everything I hoped it would be.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you had fun! I'm glad- we missed you though!!! We'll all have to go out again soon when you're around.
~Christie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home