Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Hate Work

So I've come to the conclusion that I really need to get a new job. I am sitting here with not a clue in the world what my purpose is in this place or how I can possibly utilize any of my skills or talents here. So what is it that keeps me here? The simple fact that my lack of real work here and my 4-day work week arrangement makes it comfortable for me to focus on my music and DJ'ing, something I wouldn't be able to do in a lot of other places.

All I want is to make a lot of money, be successful and be happy in what I do. It's such a catch-22 working here, because even though this place is rotting my brain, it allows me to pursue the music thing. Obviously, the main objective is that someday "the music thing" will be what makes me successful, but that's a ways off right now.

Until then, I sit here and try to stay busy and focused and positive. It's just that on days like this, sometimes it's difficult.

I am NOBODYS secretary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home