Thursday, October 13, 2005

Rotting Brain

So for the third straight day in a row, it's been pouring rain nonstop and it sucks. Especially when one lives in a house where the umbrella to person ratio is decidedly disproportioned. Last week it was October and still almost 80 degrees, but as that bitch mother nature would have it, the weather has done a complete 180. I'm not a fan of the cold, the rain or the winter. It depresses me. The only bright spot in the otherwise dark month of October is the fact that I have managed to convince my jerkoff boss to let me "work from home" on Fridays, meaning I have successfully cut my work week down to 4 days. Now I only have to sit here and watch my brain turn to mush 4 days a week instead of 5. I really should probably get a new job sooner rather than later, but this whole 4 day a week thing should be enough to keep me here just a little bit longer.

Not too much else going on. I had one of those "talks" with Jay earlier this week that involves me instructing him to turn off the TV while I sit on the couch and lecture. Sometimes it just has to be done. I am having major anxiety over what it going to happen next year with my parents moving to LI and potentially getting an apartment with him. Or I could just shorten that to say I'm having major anxiety with my parents period. My mother suggested family counseling yesterday, saying that she feels our relationship is destroyed. Well. Whatever.

The door to my car is still not fixed. Very white trash. Oh wait I live on Staten Island. Just need to put some rims on those tires and I'll be all set.

I am happy to report that I am now going to be doing a weekly mixshow on Sirius Satellite Radio, doing new dance music and not freestyle. Almost forgot about that one! Hopefully djjamesanthony.com should up before the end of the year as well.

That is all. Back to rotting brain.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home