Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back From A Writing Drought

I've been meaning to write for so long. There's really no reason that I shouldn't keep up with this thing- being that I'm on the computer at least 8 hours a day. At this point even blog enthusiasts Jen and Christie may have even given up on me and taken me off their daily blog watch.

But no- I'm still here. Still working from home, thank you very much- and now making more money.

I just returned from great 4 day trip to Chicago with Nancy to visit Federico. It was a lot of fun. It was also helpful in the sense that I am not very well traveled, nor wordly- so it was a good opportunity to get my ass on a plane and go somewhere. I now realize that it is not a monumental task to pack up a duffel bag, take 300$ out of the ATM, jump on a plane and spend a couple of days in a completely different city. It is something I hope to do more of in the near future (including a couple of potential out-of-town DJ gigs)

I have so much shit to catch up on, that the next couple of days will surely be filled with multiple posts- ranging from the ridiculous tactics of "Honey, We're Killing the Kids" to the abandoned mall in Harvey, IL- so fasten your seatbelts.

1am- off to catch up on some Howard TV (yes I pay 13$ a month for it and it's well worth it)

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I'm still here. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home