Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just When You Thought...

It's funny.

Sometimes just as you think you have everything figured out, the rug gets pulled out right from under you.

So yeah, I lost my job today. Wow- deja vu January 2008! Budget cuts. Not a reflection of your work or your efforts. Yeah yeah yeah we know.

At least this time I'll actually be eligible for unemployment. Suckling off the state's teat.

Trying to stay positive. Hoping I can actually work my way back into Sirius. I checked the job sites today and man it was pretty barren.

No need to go hiding the razors yet. I can make this work.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you go... I really enjoyed you and Diana on Sirius.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jen Isgro said...

James, I'm really sorry. I understand that you didn't want to come out the other night but I do want to see you soon, so let's plan something already.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Nate said...

I was wondering why there was a best of show on last Friday! Then when I heard Frank DeCaro last night, and tonight, I though they've canceled Diana Cage. I'm so, so sorry!! I loved the show. Diana Cage, and Derek & Romaine were my 2 favorite shows on Out Q!! I know it probably wont help much, but I'm going to write an e-mail to Sirius to complain! If you do get another job at Sirius, let us know here, or on your Myspace page. Good luck man, I hope you get another, and better job, real soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home