Saturday, September 29, 2007

How Much Useless Information Does My Brain Hold?

I woke up the other day singing the jingle from the "Regina Steamer Carpet Cleaner" commercial in my head. The last time I saw this commercial was probably 20 or so years ago. I think the only thing that would make me remember it is there was a girl in PS 23 named Regina and we used to call her 'Regina Steamer Carpet Cleaner', but not in a mean way. I saved all my mean taunts towards others for middle school. Anyway, thanks to the beauty and power of YouTube, here it is, just as I remember (including the little 5 note tag on the end).

In other news, the carpets in the apartment REALLY could use the Regina Steamer Carpet Cleaner right about now.




And as a bonus, here is another Regina Steamer Carpet Cleaner commercial that came up in the search, but I had never seen before- featuring one of the most underrated of all the Peanuts characters- Pigpen. I'm glad at least for 30 seconds Pigpen got a chance to shine without that asshole Charlie Brown trying to kick the football or getting his kite stuck in the tree. What a fucking douche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home